Replacement Windows in Richmond
Replacing those older windows has been on your mind lately. Don’t you think it’s time to get started? Let us help by showing you what we have to offer. All you have to do is call 604-330-9839 to get the ball rolling. In the meantime, let’s talk about what we can do for you.
Our vinyl windows are in full compliance with the Canadian Standards Association, a fact that many of our clients love. We only use the highest quality vinyl for each segment of the framework, casing, and sashes. The vinyl is formulated with energy efficiency in mind as well as appearance and function.
Vinyl is not subject to the same rate of decay as wood. The colour is not just on the surface; it runs through the material and is fade-resistant. The result is that the vinyl windows will look great for decades. It also means less maintenance and upkeep for the property owner.
We outfit every vinyl window with energy advantage Low-E glass. That means it’s Argon-filled to ensure the highest level of thermal efficiency in every type of weather. In fact, we’ve had clients who noticed as much as a 30% reduction in their energy bills over the course of a year.
We know property owners want a lot from their windows. They must enhance the look of the home while working properly every time. Those windows also need to offer more control of the temperature and humidity indoors. That’s where our DraftLOCK™ make a real difference.
DraftLOCK™ are designed to provide all of the above. You get the look that you want while knowing that the windows will work properly every time. Best of all, they come with a high Energy Star rating, so you know they will do a lot to keep things comfortable indoors.
Here’s a bonus: these windows are designed to limit UV exposure while still allowing plenty of sunlight into the home and providing an unobstructed view. Enjoy a sunrise with a cup of coffee or end the day enjoying the beauty of a sunset. Call us at 604-330-9839 and talk with us about how this combination of benefits would make a difference for you.
As the site of the Vancouver International Airport, this city of over 216,000 is rich in culture and tradition. Diversity is one of the strong qualities of the city, allowing it to offer something for just about everyone who’s looking for a place with plenty to see, do, and enjoy.
It’s also known for being one of the primary salmon-canning locations in the country. Far enough away from Vancouver to provide more of a suburban feel, it’s still easy to go into the larger city using rapid transit. A low crime rate combined with affordable housing options, shopping, and entertainment venues makes Richmond a great place to live.
Investing in new windows is serious. You want only the best. Why should you come to us? Here are some reasons:
- Lots of style options. In fact, we have 40 styles and plenty of colours to choose from.
- Our DraftLock™ technology offers the best in energy efficiency; you could save as much as 23% on your energy bills annually.
- A warranty that lasts a lifetime. We manufacture the windows so it’s easy to offer transferable warranties with comprehensive coverage included.
- Homeowner-friendly terms. Qualified clients can receive 0% financing and payments that may be no more than $29.00 a month.
- Our Reputation. We have over 80,000 happy clients and have installed more than a million windows and doors. Look us up on HomeStars; there’s over two thousand positive reviews.
- No hassles for you. We dedicate a project manager to each job that stays on top of things from beginning to end.
Are you ready to replace those aging windows? Call us at 604-330-9839 today and let’s get started.