Replacement Windows in Burnaby
Aren’t you tired of dealing with those old windows? Now is the time to do something about them. Contact us at 604-330-9839 and let’s go over your options. There’s more than you may realize.
If you haven’t thought about vinyl for those new windows, it’s time to explore this option. Our vinyl windows are among the best in the industry. That’s because we only use superior materials. That attention to detail is one reason why our products are always in full compliance with the Canadian Standards Association.
Why vinyl and not some other material? Vinyl is unique in terms that it won’t warp as time passes. You also don’t have to worry about deterioration or rotting. In terms of upkeep, there’s no need to paint vinyl every few years. The colour remains vibrant and attractive over the long-term.
Do you like the idea of saving money on energy? Our vinyl windows are outfitted with Argon-filled Low-E glass that makes heating and cooling the home easy. In fact, we’ve had customers tell us that they noticed as much as a 30% savings on their utility costs. That’s information that you could put to good use.
We’ll talk with you about our exclusive DraftLOCK™ window technology. Designed to help reduce air seepage and provide more control over the indoor environment, this option will make a difference in your comfort level as well as the amount of energy it takes to heat and cool the home. You still get to enjoy all the style and colour options that you could want. That means you don’t have to compromise on features in order to get the most from this technology.
When you see the Energy Star rating for your windows, you’ll know that this was the right choice. From the moment that the new windows are in place, you’ll begin to save money on energy costs. Pair that with the easy operation of those new windows and you’ll know that the investment was worth every penny.
One more benefit that many property owners love has to do with the enhanced UV protections. Think of what that means in terms of reducing fading of upholstery and other materials in your rooms. Along with making the home look better, the windows also allow your belongings to look new for a longer period of time.
Want to learn more? Call us at 604-330-9839 and we’ll tell you everything there is to know about our DraftLOCK™ windows.
As the third largest city in British Columbia, Burnaby is home to more than 232,000 residents. Founded in 1892 as a municipality, Burnaby became a city in 1992. It also serves as the seat of Metro Vancouver’s regional government.
Technology like software, telephony, and imaging are among the major job opportunities within the city. Education, retail, and manufacturing also offer significant options for work.
The city is also home to the Michael J. Fox Theatre. This community theatre has a seating capacity of over 600 and includes a larger number of wheelchair spaces than many other facilities with similar capacity. Additional cultural facilities are found in the Deer Lake area, including museums, concert halls, and art galleries.
We are the company that should install your new windows. Why us? Here are some points to consider closely.
- All the windows styles and colours that you could want. We have 40 different styles and a range of colours that’s sure to please the most discriminating taste.
- Finding something better than our DraftLock™ windows technology will be difficult if not impossible. The savings on energy alone makes this choice a great one. You can expect savings that are in the range of 23% or higher.
- Comprehensive warranties are always part of the deal. As manufacturers as well as installers, we stand behind the quality of every window. We make sure the warranties offer exceptional protections for every one of our customers. If you should sell the property, the warranty is transferable.
- We’re committed to straightforward financing. Those who qualify can receive 0% financing and payment schedules that include installments of no more than $29.00 a month.
- We bring an excellent reputation to the table. We have more than 80,000 satisfied clients and have installed more than a million windows. A visit to HomeStars allows you to read the over 2,000 positive reviews and learn why people recommend us.
- Dealing with us is hassle-free. You get a project manager who oversees every aspect of the installation. You can rest assured that not one detail is overlooked.
Call us at 604-330-9839 today and let’s talk about the type of windows you’d like for your home. Whatever you need, rest assured that we can deliver.