Replacement Windows in Abbotsford
Have you decided that living with those aging windows is no longer acceptable? Contact us and we’ll help you make the change. A quick call to 604-330-9839 is all it takes to start the process. Here’s some information about us and what we can do for you.
If you never thought about installing vinyl windows, it’s time to consider the option. Specifically, you want to check out our vinyl windows. We offer options that stand out from the rest.
The first thing you should know about our vinyl windows options is that they are manufactured using only materials of the highest quality. Nothing is left to chance in our production process. The result is that the quality is in line with everything required by the Canadian Standards Association.
You also get to enjoy benefits that only come with vinyl windows. Forget about having to apply a fresh coat of paint every few years. Vinyl doesn’t peel, crack, or warp. The colour is constant so you can forget about fading. Those windows will look just as nice 20 years from now as they look on the installation date.
Our Argon-filled Low-E glass provides you with superior protection against the elements. Even during extreme weather, it will take less energy to heat and cool the home. Past customers have told us that they have seen as much as a 30% reduction in their monthly energy costs.
No one else can offer you our proprietary DraftLOCK™ windows. Designed to offer the best in energy efficiency, you still get to enjoy your choice of colour and style. The additional protection from the elements also means that you get to enjoy lower energy consumption throughout the year. Take a look at the Energy Star rating and you’ll see what we mean.
You already know what ultraviolet rays can do upholstered furniture, carpeting, and other fabrics in the home. The UV rays trigger chemical reactions that lead to fading and gradual deterioration of many materials. Artwork like watercolors can also sustain damage due to exposure to UV rays.
With our DraftLOCK™ windows, many of those UV rays are filtered out. The result is that the fabrics and other items in your rooms will retain their colours for a longer period of time. That means you’re more likely to buy new furniture because you want a change and not because everything is beginning to look a little faded.
Reach out to us at 604-330-9839 and we’ll be happy to tell you more about our DraftLOCK™ windows. Feel free to ask any questions that come to mind.
First established in 1892, Abbotsford was incorporated in 1945. The city is home to over 180,000 residents and is considered the 5th largest municipality in British Columbia.
One of the distinguishing characteristics of Abbotsford is the diverse economy. Manufacturing, retail, agriculture, and transportation form the basis for economic opportunities. Thanks to the presence of healthcare facilities, educational institutions, and the aerospace industry, it’s no wonder that roughly 62% of the residents choose to work and live in the city rather than commute.
Many cultural and heritage events are held in the Mill Lake Park area, including holiday events. Museums, art galleries, and facilities for the performing arts are also found in many areas of the city.
Now that you’ve decided to invest in new windows, who will do the work? Here are some of the reasons why we’re the right company for the job.
- Plenty of choices. We offer 40 different styles for windows. You also have colour options that are sure to catch your eye.
- DraftLock™ windows technology is not offered by anyone else. These highly energy-efficient windows could reduce your yearly energy costs by 23% or more.
- We believe in comprehensive warranties. Since we produce our windows, it’s easy to guarantee the quality. With our warranties, you receive comprehensive protection from any type of manufacturing issue. We also make the warranties transferable, something that you can point out if you ever decide to sell the house.
- No need to find financing; we have you covered. Qualified applicants have access to options like 0% financing and low installment payments. Some may be able to lock in payments as low as $29.00 a month.
- A stellar reputation. Ask our 80,000+ satisfied customers what they think of the over a million windows we’ve installed. Read the more than 2,000 positive reviews that our customers have left on HomeStars. You’ll soon see why we have the reputation that you want.
- Simplicity is our hallmark. A project manager oversee every step of the installation. That translates into no hassles for you.
Why wait any longer? Contact us today by calling 604-330-9839. Tell us what you have in mind and we’ll send a professional to assess the project. You could have those new windows in place a lot sooner than you thought possible.