Replacement Windows in Langley
Stop fighting with those aging windows. Call us at 604-330-9839 and we’ll be happy to help you select new windows and even take care of the installation. Here are some things you should know about what we do and the windows we offer.
Have you considered the potential of installing vinyl windows? If not, let us tell you a little about the ones we offer.
Vinyl is durable. It resists warping and fading. The sashes open and close with ease. You also never have to worry about damage from temperature changes as the seasons pass. Expect the windows to provide excellent service for decades.
You don’t have to paint vinyl windows. The colour won’t chip and it remains true for a long time. The money and effort that normally goes into repainting every few years can be spent for other purposes.
If you like the idea of being more comfortable in your home, our Low-E glass will bring a smile to your face. The Argon-filled glass reduces the transference of heat and cold so it’s easier to control the temperature indoors. That leads to a significant energy savings. Some of our customers report savings of up to 30%.
We’re particular about the quality of our vinyl windows. That’s why they undergo rigorous testing during and after the manufacturing process.
If you’ve never heard of our DraftLOCK™ windows before, get ready for a treat. Our customers love what they have to offer. Here are some examples of what you can expect.
Function is key to our windows. Opening and closing them does not require stress or strain. You’ll also find that they remain in whatever position you prefer. The maintenance and upkeep is simple and doesn’t require a lot of effort. No matter the season, you can depend on the windows to work as they should.
The energy-saving qualities for DraftLOCK™ windows is among the best in the industry. Thanks to the snug fit and the lack of air seepage, it will take less energy to maintain the desired temperature indoors. The glass included in the windows also offers superior UV protection. That means a lot in terms of preventing fading of upholstery and other textiles inside.
Check out our Energy Star ratings and then give us a call at 604-330-9839. We’ll be happy to tell you more.
Formerly known as Innes Corners, the area became known as the Langley Prairie in the latter part of the 19th century. That remained the case until 15 March, 1955, when the City of Langley was officially incorporated.
With slightly over 26,000 residents, Langley offers an eclectic mix of smaller-town conveniences while providing easy access to more urban areas. 17 public parks are found throughout the city, ranging from small neighbourhood parks to larger parks that provide space for nature trails, sports fields, and wildlife.
Two annual events are held in Langley. The Langley Cruise-In is a car show that’s held each September. There’s also the Arts Alive Festival that’s held in August. The city is also home to the Langley Ukulele Ensemble.
Replacing the home’s windows is something that you don’t want to do often. Call us and we’ll provide you with windows that last. Need more incentive? Here are some things you should know about us:
- We have 40 different window styles for your consideration. If you have a specific colour in mind, we’re likely to have that too.
- You can depend on our DraftLock™ windows to help trim your energy costs. Past customers tell us they enjoy annual savings of up to 23% off their overall utility costs.
- We take warranty coverage seriously. As the manufacturers for the windows we install, we back our products with no reservations. That allows us to offer some of the most comprehensive transferable warranties in the business.
- Financing with no fuss is another perk e offer. Assuming that you meet the qualifications, you can lock in 0% financing that includes installment payments that are as low as $29.00 a month.
- We love satisfied customers and have 80,000 of them to prove it. We’ve installed more than a million does and windows over the years. Read our 2000+ positive reviews on HomeStars and you’ll see what we mean.
- Forget hassles during the replacement. We assign a project manager who oversees the work and is always there to talk with you. The manager ensures that everything is done in a timely and responsible manner.
Are you thinking about a window replacement this coming season? Call us today at 604-330-9839 and let’s talk. All the arrangements will be made in no time.