Replacement Windows in Coquitlam
Installing new windows constitutes a major investment in the home. That’s why you want everything to be done properly. Call us at 604-330-9839 and that’s exactly what will happen. Here are some thoughts to consider as you prepare to make that call.
People love our vinyl windows. They have a lot to offer, like durability, appearance, and ease of use. They’re also easy to maintain as the years pass. All the way around, they provide more than enough advantages to make them worth considering.
If you need more incentive, consider this: we only use the best vinyl for our windows. Everything about them complies with the requirements set by the Canadian Standards Association. That bodes well for you, since it means the windows are sure to hold up well.
Vinyl offers some benefits that are not always found with other options. For example, you won’t be spending time and money painting the frames and sashes over the years. That’s because the colour remains fast. You also don’t have to worry about deterioration that comes with wood. Cleaning the windows now and again will be all it takes to ensure they look their best.
How about energy savings? Our Argon-filled Low-E glass is just what you need. Did you know that we have customers who report up to a 30% decrease in their home energy costs? That’s something to think about.
If you’ve never heard of DraftLOCK™ windows before, that’s about to change. Our solution offers you a wide range of style options as well as colors. They also offer a level of energy efficiency that’s hard to match elsewhere. Whatever the style of your home, we have a window that will work.
The superior Energy Star rating and the style options are only the beginning. The functionality is also among the best in the industry. Forget about windows that stick or sashes that won’t stay where you want them. You can also rest assured that these windows help to bolster the home’s security. Add in the savings that you will enjoy on energy costs and you have the perfect solution.
If you like these benefits, there’s one more that many property owners find helpful. These windows are designed to help lower UV exposure. That’s a great way to reduce fading of the materials used for your upholstery, carpeting, and window treatments. Give us a call at 604-330-9839 and we’ll tell you more about what to expect from our DraftLOCK™ windows.
As part of the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Coquitlam is the 6th largest city in the province. Incorporated in 1891, Coquitlam is today home to over 139,000 residents. Considered a bedroom community, many residents commute to Vancouver, Burnaby, and other larger cities for work.
Along with providing a full range of suburban services, the city is known for having a number of parks of varying sizes. In total, there are over 80 parks in Coquitlam. The city also offers a diverse range of entertainment, sport, and art to enjoy. The diversity of the population ensures that exposure to different cultures as well as a rich variety of cuisine is found in almost every corner of the city.
What’s the point in turning to us when you decide that a full house window replacement is needed? There are lots of reasons. The following will help illustrate the point.
- We have window styles and colours that fit in with every home and taste. Choose from 40 different styles and more colours than you thought were available.
- No one can come close to our Our DraftLock™ windows technology. Along with the benefits you enjoy immediately, the long life of the windows makes a good thing better. Want energy savings? Many of our customers report annual savings of 23% or better.
- We offer the best warranty around. By manufacturing our own windows, we have complete control of the quality assurance process. You’ll find it difficult to locate a warranty that’s more comprehensive and more supportive of customers than the ones we provide. It’s even transferable if you decide to sell the property.
- Financing through us is simple and painless. Those who qualify are eligible for 0% financing and installment payments that fan be as low as $29.00 a month.
- Reputation matters and we’ve got it. Ask our over 80,000 satisfied clients and find out for yourself. Take a look at the over 2,000 reviews we have on HomeStars and see why people love us.
- There’s no hassle with us. Every job has a project manager who keeps things on track and communicates with the customer. You can rest easy knowing that the project is in capable hands.
Give us a call at 604-330-9839 today and let’s make plans for your window replacement. Things will come together a lot easier than you thought possible.