- Lifetime warranty
- 10% senior discount
- 0% financing with guaranteed approval for 60 months*
- Do not pay a cent until 2018
- Free colour upgrade before March 15th
- Over 40 window styles for any budget and taste
- Variety of stylish frames and designs
- Energy-efficient windows
- Free estimates
- Professional removal of old windows and installation of new windows
Your windows don’t just influence the style of your home, they also have a big impact on the energy you consume. The right windows will let in plenty of light to create a roomy and welcoming environment. At the same time, they will keep the temperature of your home stable by creating additional insulation.
Canadian Choice Windows has a wide selection to help you get both stylish and energy-efficient windows. You can create a whole new look for your home while also reducing energy loss in your home, and thereby saving money on your utility bills. Older windows leak air in and out of the house. You may leak cool air in the summer while warm air continues to funnel in. By replacing your windows, you reduce this loss and save on your overall cooling costs.
Repairing your older windows may not be enough to get the energy efficiency you need. Thin glass and poorly constructed frames will negate any benefit from sealing up cracks. Replacing your windows entirely is the best way to get the energy efficiency you need.