- Lifetime warranty
- 10% senior discount
- 0% financing with guaranteed approval for 60 months*
- Do not pay a cent until 2018
- Free colour upgrade before March 15th
- Over 40 window styles for any budget and taste
Why give us a call?
- Zero downpayment and no payments for 12 months!
- Zero percent financing with fast approval
- Large selection of premade frame types as well as custom designs
- Lifetime warranty on craftsmanship, insulation and against material defects
- All products are manufactured in Canada
- Installing quality windows in Collingwood homes for over 30 years!
Have you ever thought of doors and windows as a wonderful way to make your home greener and more energy efficient? While many people complain they spend too much on electricity they don't think about replacing windows Collingwood as a chance to make their homes much more eco-friendly and pay less on their monthly bills. Yet an investment into high quality doors and windows can really make a huge difference to the way their homes feel and the comfort levels they experience inside the house. The main function of both good doors and windows is to keep the weather out and seal in warmth. In order to achieve that space should be minimized between the frame and sash and cracks should be as small as possible. This means the right measurements and instalment methods play a huge part in the whole process so both manufacturers and installers have to be chosen carefully.