At Canadian Choice Windows & Doors the health of our customers, staff, and alliances is our top priority. The novel coronavirus strain has swept through international communities affecting them in unprecedented ways. During this turbulent time we are focusing our efforts on ensuring people’s safety above all else.
We have been keeping updated on the situation as it evolves and continue to watch vigilantly to stay aligned with the recommendations and motions set forth by our government. We have updated our policies, and our process now reflects new protocol to inhibit the proliferation of the virus.
Here is what we are doing at Canadian Choice Windows & Doors:
- All employees who have visited places where COVID-19 has been detected take a compulsory period of self-isolation for 2 weeks. We are also supporting work-from-home environments whenever possible;
- We have established stringent workplace sanitation policies.
- All staff must wash their hands multiple times throughout the day and before leaving to go home. We have also started taking temperatures at the start of each workday, and watch vigilantly for signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Symptomatic employees are immediately sent home;
- We are enforcing social distancing, ensuring that anyone within our establishments remain 6 feet apart and prevent contact with others;
- All equipment is cleaned with disinfectants immediately after use; and
- We have stopped accepting any walk-ins without prior authorization, and confirming all important safety precautions are established before meeting.
Here is our policy for customer’s homes:
- All individuals representing Canadian Choice Windows & Doors who set foot in customers’ homes have passed our strict regulations listed above such as symptoms and temperature checks. We’re keeping all employee readings in our internal records. Any staff exhibiting any symptoms, including a fever over 38 degrees Celsius are placed on mandatory leave;
- All of our mobile staff are fully equipped with their own hand sanitizer, soap, disinfectant wipes, water and tissues. They are required to wash their hands upon arrival, and can do so even if washrooms are not available;
- We have instructed our mobile team to instruct our customers to maintain a safe distance of at least 6 feet apart at all times and prevent physical contact during visits. All tools are sanitized before and after use in our customers homes, and;
- We have improved all virtual communications and have enabled paperless documentation. We are encouraging all staff and customers to transact through digital interfaces instead of exchanging physical documents.
Our business is operating normally in regards to manufacturing locations and delivery timelines. Please be aware that we will inform all customers of changes in delivery times if they occur as a result of the novel coronavirus outbreak.
We respect that you are social distancing and are making ourselves available by phone to discuss how to approach in-home consultations, installations, and upgrades. Please call us at (416) 848-6930 to discuss how we can serve you best.
We thank you for your participation in keeping our cities safe, and grateful that you have selected Canadian Choice Windows & Doors for your home upgrades. It is our top priority to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience.
The Canadian Choice Windows & Doors Team.